Shinagawa; quality refractory and insulating materials
The Fire Brick and Refractory Company utilises quality Shinagawa refractory and insulating materials. Shinagawa is the largest manufacturer and supplier of quality, cutting edge refractory products and insulating materials in Australia and beyond. The company operates four state-of-the-art production facilities, three of which are located in Australia and one in New Zealand.
Innovation from Shinagawa Japan
Shinagawa Japan is respected worldwide for its products and insulating materials, technological innovation and state-of-the-art research and development facilities. The facilities cover all aspects of refractory usage from product formulation, through to final application in industrial plant and equipment. This innovation and know how is available to Australian industry through Shinagawa.
Want to know more about Shinagawa and its refractory products and insulating materials, feel free to contact us on 03 9314 3211.
We offer a range of industrial refractory products and insulating materials to various industries:
As the Victorian distributor of Shinagawa, we dedicatedly offer quality refractory products and insulating materials, along with exceptional customer service. With our insulating materials ensure minimum heat loss and maximum safety. Our products and insulating materials have various other benefits and provide the desired outcome.
- Alumina Bricks: high quality dry pressed alumina bricks, ranging from 35% to 95% in alumina content.
- Conventional castable casting: dense, cement-bonded castables. With accurate formulation, these products give excellent consistency and performance.
- Conventional castable gunning: including standard gunning, enhanced abrasion resistance gunning and non-wetting to molten aluminium grades, designed to cover the full spectrum of applications and temperatures to 1850C.
- High temperature mortars: High temperature mortar is essential where fire bricks and high temperature concretes are used.
- Low cement casting: low cement, high technology monolithics, based on ‘state-of-the-art’ refractory castable technology, using the highest quality aggregates, cements and additives.
- Low cement gunning: revolutionary low cement gunning products, combining the excellent physical properties of low cement castables, with the speed and ease of installation by gunning.
- Self flow castables: high technology, conventional and low cement castables, designed with self flow characteristics for ease of installation.
- Basic monolithic: basic refractories with high strength and a unique bonding system, offering excellent resistance to molten metals.
- Insulating monolithics: insulating castable products for use up to 1800C.
- Mouldables: mouldables, with strength and volume stability throughout their temperature range.
- Mortar: clay and alumina based jointing mortars.