Sole Distributor of Shinagawa Alumina Bricks and Range of Castables
Shinagawa is the chief manufacturer of high quality refractory and insulating materials in Australia, and we are proud to be their sole distributor in Victoria.
A Japanese company, Shinagawa is internationally recognised for the quality of its industrial strength products, technological innovations and ongoing R&D efforts. The company operates three manufacturing plants in the region, with two being located in Australia and one in New Zealand.
Through our partnership with Shinagawa, we are able to provide a range of industrial refractory products and insulating materials including:
- High quality dry-pressed alumina bricks ranging from 35 to 95 per cent alumina content. Shinagawa manufactures three varieties of alumina brick:
- Fired High Alumina Bricks
- Chemically Bonded High Alumina Bricks
- Superduty and Fireclay Bricks
- Conventional cement-bonded castables which, with accurate formulation, provide excellent consistency and performance
- Conventional castable gunning (includes standard gunning and enhanced abrasion-resistant gunning and non-wetting to molten aluminium grades) which are made to cover a full gamut of applications and temperatures up to 1850c
- High temperature mortars to bind fire bricks and high temperature concrete
- Low cement casting which are based on state-of-the-art refractory castable technology, using the highest quality aggregates, cements and additives
- Low cement gunning combines the superb physical properties of low cement castables, with the speed and ease of installation by gunning
- Self-flow castables (both conventional and low cement) are designed for ease of installation
- Strong basic monolithic refractories which have a unique bonding system and provide excellent resistance to molten metals
- Insulating castable monolithics for use up to 1800c
- Mouldables provide both strength and volume constancy no matter what the temperature range
- Clay and alumina based jointing mortars
To find out more about our Shinagawa range of products, contact us on 03 9314 3211.